New in version 2.0
Completely migrated game to a new engine. Gameplay and performance should by far smoother and less prone to crashes or bugs. Most of the core code has been reworked. Each of the game modes has been re-balanced and new gameplay elements have been introduced.
- Classic Mode: added dual letters (IO, EA, OO, etc). Using dual letters allow the player to form up to 7 letter words.
- Puzzlebox Mode: completely redesigned. After selecting a difficulty, a crossword style puzzle will be generated with scrambled letters. The puzzle is solved when all words are valid.
- Bubble Mode: introduced occasional Hot Air Balloons that will cross the screen. Tapping a balloon will reward bonus time. Players can now submit 7 letter words (up from 6).
- Integrated Google Play Services for online leaderboards. The previous leaderboard service was closed some time ago.
- Several awards have been re-balanced